One more game remains. Jayhawks. Tar Heels. Immortality.
The Madness of March is almost over.
Entering the National Championship, I’ve had some modest success betting March Madness player props.
- Overall: 234-206 (+9.9 units)
- Since Sweet 16: 61-51 (+8.0 units)
- Final 4: 10-5 (+4.8 units)
Truthfully, given how little I know about college basketball, I’m thankful I haven’t lost money. Despite my ignorance of the sport, I’ve created crude player projections for the past two March Madnesses and used them to make bets in the prop market. I’ve had success.
- 2019: 125-69-12 (+39.8 units)
- 2021: 105-64-1 (+33.8 units)
Let’s see if I can finish strong tonight.
Here are some bets I like for the title game. For all bets with negative odds, I wager to win a unit. For all bets with positive odds, I wager a unit.
NOTE: To see my March Madness prop plays as quickly as possible, check out the FREE BettingPros Discord, where I post my plays in the March Madness channel before submitting my article.
All odds are from the following sportsbooks.
North Carolina vs. Kansas
- Date: Monday, Apr. 4, 2022
- Start Time: 9:20 p.m. ET
- Location: Caesars Superdome – New Orleans, LA
- Coverage: TBS
- Spread: Kansas -4
- Total: 152
North Carolina Player Props
- RJ Davis Under 4.5 Assists (-145, DraftKings)
- Leaky Black Over 4.5 Rebounds (-115, Caesars)
- Brady Manek Over 6.5 Rebounds (-105, Caesars)
- Leaky Black Under 6.5 Points (-135, Caesars)
- RJ Davis Over 4.5 Rebounds (+115, Caesars)
Kansas Player Props
- Remy Martin Under 11.5 Points (+110, Caesars)
- Dajuan Harris Under 5.5 Points (+105, DraftKings)
- Christian Braun Under 6.5 Rebounds (+105, BetMGM)
- Christian Braun Over 2.5 Assists (+110, DraftKings)
- Jalen Wilson Over 11.5 Points (-105, BetMGM)
- David McCormack Over 10.5 Points (-125, PointsBet)
- Remy Martin Over 2.5 Assists (-120, DraftKings)
- Remy Martin Under 4.5 Rebounds (-160, Caesars)
Whether you’re new to sports betting or a betting pro, our How To Bet and Sports Betting Strategy and Advice pages are for you. You can get started with our 101 section — including How to Choose a Sportsbook — or head to more advanced strategy — like Which Sports Are Most Profitable to Bet? — to learn more.