We’re into Round 2 of the NBA Playoffs, and Tuesday offers a two-game slate featuring the 76ers vs. Heat in Miami and the Mavericks vs. Suns in Phoenix. Caesars Sportsbook just released a ton of great odds boosts ahead of tipoff. See below for the complete list, and be sure to check out the BettingPros NBA Prop Bet Cheat Sheet to help you identify where the projections differ significantly from the current odds.
NBA Playoffs Odds Boosts
5.10 Basketball Boosts – $100 Max Bet, Available in All States
- Tyrese Maxey, Danny Green & P.J. Tucker Each Over 1.5 Made 3-pt FG on 5/10 BOOSTED to +375
- 76ers Win & Joel Embiid Over 29.5 Points on 5/10 BOOSTED to +450
- Bam Adebayo, Tobias Harris & Deandre Ayton Each Over 7.5 Rebounds on 5/10 BOOSTED to +350
- Heat, Mavericks & Lightning All Win on 5/10 BOOSTED to +1000
- James Harden, Jimmy Butler & Devin Booker Each Over 24.5 Points on 5/10 BOOSTED to +600
- Luka Doncic Over 34.5 Points & Shohei Ohtani HR on 5/10 BOOSTED to +900
- Suns Win & Chris Paul Over 19.5 Points & 9.5 Assists on 5/10 BOOSTED to +600
- Jae Crowder, Reggie Bullock & Dorian Finney-Smith Each Over 2.5 Made 3-pt FG on 5/10 BOOSTED to +1100
All of the above odds are currently available at Caesars Sportsbook.
5.10 Caesars State Specific Boost – $100 Max Bet, Different Offers for Different States
- James Harden, Jimmy Butler & Devin Booker Each Over 24.5 Points on 5/10 BOOSTED to +600 – AZ/IL/IN/MI/NY/TN/VA/WV
- Luka Doncic Over 34.5 Points & Shohei Ohtani HR on 5/10 BOOSTED to +900 – CO/IA/LA
- Yankees, Red Sox & Rays All Win on 5/10 BOOSTED to +575 – IL/NJ/NY
- Dodgers, Diamondbacks & Giants All Win on 5/10 BOOSTED to +375 – AZ/CO
- Heat, Mavericks & Lightning All Win on 5/10 BOOSTED to +1000 – IN/LA/MI/VA
Whether you’re new to sports betting or a betting pro, our How To Bet and Sports Betting Strategy and Advice pages are for you. You can get started with our Sports Betting 101 Section — including 10 Sports Betting Tips for Beginners — or head to more advanced sports betting strategy — like Key Numbers When Betting Against the Spread — to learn more.