Whether you’re new to sports betting or a betting pro, our How To Bet and Sports Betting Strategy and Advice pages are for you. You can get started with our Sports Betting 101 Section — including 10 Sports Betting Tips for Beginners — or head to more advanced sports betting strategy — like Key Numbers When Betting Against the Spread — to learn more.
Dana White and the UFC have come in clutch by providing us with sports to watch during the shutdown. UFC 250 will go down this Saturday at 10:00 PM EST, and the folks at DraftKings have put together a nice promotion for the event.
For all main card fights, you can boost your winnings by 50%! This isn’t a new-user offer, as almost anyone with a DraftKings account can claim it. Bettors in New Jersey, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Iowa, or Indiana are all eligible.
How does it work?
- If you haven’t created your DraftKings account, do so now!
- Opt into the special offer. You’ll receive five (5) single-use Profit Boosts — one for each event on the main card.
- Find the bet you want to place on each fight.
- Select the boost from your betslip BEFORE placing any bet!
- If your bet cashes, collect your Profit-Boosted winnings! The multiplier applies only to your winnings, not the original bet amount.
Some additional restrictions apply. You can bet a maximum of $50 through the promotion, and there’s a cap of $100 for Profit-Boosted winnings. Also, you can only place one Profit Boosted bet per title card fight. The promotion also excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, voided bets, and odds boosts.