We compiled several projection sources to come up with consensus projections. We then compared these projections to the prop bet odds from the sportsbooks to give you the best prop bet picks. Here are our top player prop bet picks for Suns vs. Thunder.
Also, take a look at our other best bets for Sunday:
- NBA Player Prop Bet Rankings Picks & Predictions
- NBA Player Prop Bet Odds, Picks & Predictions
- NBA Betting Odds, Picks & Predictions
- NBA First Basket Scorer Odds, Picks & Predictions
- NBA Same Game Parlay Odds, Picks & Predictions
- NBA PrizePicks Player Prop Bets & Picks
- Round 2 Picks & Predictions (Sunday)
- Round 2 Player Prop Bet Picks & Predictions (Sunday)
- NCAA Tournament Survivor Guide For Round 2 (Sunday)
- Round 2 Same Game Parlay Picks (Sunday)
- NHL Betting Odds, Picks & Predictions
- XFL Week 5 Best Bets
- NASCAR Picks
Go premium to view top prop bets based on Cover Probability, Expected Value & Star Rating >>
Best NBA Player Prop Bets: Suns vs. Thunder
What are Player Props?
Player props refer to wagers that bettors can make based on player performance in a specific game. The majority of player props are built around the most common statistical benchmarks for a specific sport, such as yards and touchdowns in football. Most player props are straight over/under plays that open at or near -110 and are adjusted based on where the money lands. Examples of basketball player prop bets include over/under bets on points, assists, rebounds, three-pointers made, blocks, or steals.
Whether you’re new to sports betting or a betting pro, our Sports Betting Strategy and Advice page is for you. You can get started with our 101 section — including 10 Sports Betting Tips for Beginners — or head to more advanced strategies — like Key Numbers When Betting Against the Spread — to learn more.
View 5-star bets and historical prop performance by players with our Prop Bet Analyzer >>
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RadioPublic | Breaker | Castbox | Pocket Casts