BetMGM Sportsbook is currently offering a Risk-Free First Bet up to $1,000 promotion to new users.
About BetMGM Sportsbook
The Borgata-powered BetMGM Sportsbook marked the official completion of the company’s betting triumvirate, along with its companion casino and online poker offerings. And while the competition for sports betting dollars within the state is fierce, the MGM and Borgata brand carry with them an irresistible cachet that bettors loyal to the company happily honor.
Borgata Hotel and Casino began operations in 2003, and quickly expanded to the point where a second tower hotel was built just five years later. MGM Mirage was part of a joint venture that resulted in the construction of the casino. It was forced to shop its 50 percent ownership in Borgata in 2010 when MGM Macau part-owner Pansy Ho was banned from all gaming operations within the state of New Jersey.
Four years later, MGM was allowed back into the state’s gaming industry and took over the sole operation of the property in 2016. BetMGM was one of the first online sportsbooks in operation within the state. As for the online sportsbook offering, BetMGM offers some of the most competitive, user-friendly promotions in the industry.
BetMGM Offer and Promotions
Current offer: Risk-Free First Bet up to $1,000 is available to new users.
To redeem this promo, new BetMGM patrons must:
- Sign up and deposit into your newly created account.
- Download the BetMGM Sports app on iOS or Android, or visit betmgm.com.
- Place your first wager risk-free and receive up to $1,000 back in FreeBets* if it loses.
- If the bet does lose, your FreeBets will be available once the wager is settled.
*FreeBets are credits that allow participants to place another bet with BetMGM Sports; such credits cannot be withdrawn or cashed out by participants, are forfeited when used to place a bet, and are subject to loss if the bet(s) placed with such credits do not win. FreeBets must be used within 7 days of them being credited to your account.
Pros: Established and trusted name; strong first bet offer
Cons: Overly simple/plain interface; niggling technical issues; limited wagering options
- Mobile Interface: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Deposit Bonus: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Deposits and Withdrawals: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Safety & Security: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Customer Service: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- User Experience: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
- Spreads: Spread betting is a bet on the difference of points, or “margin of victory,” in a game.
- Moneylines: Moneyline betting is when you pick the winner of the game or event.
- Halves: Halves let a bettor treat the first half and the second half as separate matches.
- Totals: A total, also known as an over/under, is a bet on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game.
- Futures: Future bets are bets on an event that will be decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results).
- Props: A prop bet, short for a proposition, is a wager that is not directly tied to the final score or outcome.
- Live betting: This lets you place bets on the action as it unfolds.
- Australian Rules Football
- Formula 1
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Motor Racing
BetMGM Sportsbook offers these forms of deposit and withdrawal methods.
- American Express
- Bank Transfer
There are a wide variety of withdrawal options with a $10 minimum. The processing time is in parentheses.
- PayPal (2 to 3 banking days)
- Skrill (2-3 banking days)
- eCheck (2-3 banking days)
- Play+ (2 to 7 banking days)
- Check (3 to 10 banking days)
The BetMGM Sportsbook welcomes customers to reach out in a variety of ways, and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Players can either fill out a request form that is eventually responded to by a member of the customer service team, or they can reach out via telephone (1-609-248-9531) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).