DRF Sportsbook (Daily Racing Form) is now live and is offering a $500 Risk-Free Bet for new users.
About DRF Sportsbook
DRF Sportsbook is part of the Daily Racing Form group – “America’s Turf Authority since 1894” – which has been providing players with the most extensive data analytics and expert picks for almost 130 years. Having had huge success with DRF Bets, one of America’s fastest-growing online and mobile horse racing wagering platforms, DRF is now live with its Sportsbook in Iowa, where it also has a retail Sportsbook in Osceola, near Des Moines. Launched in January 2022, DRF Sportsbook offers betting on all major US and international sports, and is particularly strong with its US College Sports offering.
DRF Sportsbook Offers and Promotions
For new users, DRF Sportsbook is offering a Risk-Free Bet of up to $500.
How does it work?
- Sign up and make your 1st deposit
- Place your 1st bet
- If your 1st bet doesn’t win, DRF Sportsbook will refund you with a Free Bet
Additional terms and conditions are available at DRF Sportsbook.
Pros: Signup offer, referral bonus structure, smooth app experience
Cons: Marginal signup bonus, only available in Iowa
- Mobile Interface: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Deposit Bonus: ⭐⭐⭐
- Deposits & Withdrawals: ⭐⭐⭐
- Safety & Security: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Customer Service: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- User Experience: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- More states coming soon
At DRF Sportsbook, bettors will find the following bets to choose from:
- Moneyline bets: You are just picking which team will win, making moneylines the simplest sports bet in many ways. Bet on the Kansas City Chiefs to win, and if they do, your bet wins, too.
- Point spreads: A way to “level the playing field” from a betting perspective, a point spread gives the underdog a boost and makes it more difficult for the favorite to win. If the Chicago Bears are playing the Green Bay Packers, the spread might be Packers -6.5, Bears +6.5. This means the Packers need to win by at least seven points for bets on them to win. The Bears, meanwhile, can win outright or lose by six points or fewer.
- Totals: For these bets, aka over/unders, DRF Iowa will provide a number — say for the total combined score of a St. Louis Cardinals–Chicago Cubs game — and you bet whether the actual total score will be over or under that number.
- Props: Prop bets allow you to place bets on various smaller aspects within a game. These are often player-related, such as betting on how many points a player might score. For instance, you could bet on how many points Karl-Anthony Towns will score in a Minnesota Timberwolves game.
- Parlays: By combining multiple bets into a single selection, bettors can build a parlay. This will boost the cumulative odds. However, if you get any of your picks wrong, you lose the whole parlay. It’s a higher risk but also a higher reward.
- Round robins: Combine multiple smaller parlays in such a way that you still win some money if you don’t get all of your picks correct. For instance, you could place a round robin bet on the Minnesota Twins, Milwaukee Brewers, and Chicago White Sox all winning. If at least two of the teams win, you’d win the parlay of just those teams.
- Live betting: This lets you place bets on the action as it unfolds. Bettors can find live events as they happen and place their bets at DRF Sportsbook Iowa.
- Futures: A futures bet is one that you can place well in advance. These bets are the type you can make at the start of a season to pick the overall winner. For example, you could bet on the Chicago Bulls to win the NBA Finals, the Chicago Blackhawks to win the Stanley Cup or the Kansas City Royals to win the World Series.
- Champions League
- Formula 1
- AFL (Australian Football League)
DRF offers a range of deposit and withdrawal methods. New bettors should keep in mind to not use PayPal for their first deposit, as that would mean they do not qualify for the welcome bonus.
Bettors looking to make a deposit at DRF Sportsbook can do so by heading over to the cashier on either the sportsbook app or website. Here are the options:
- Debit Cards (Visa and Mastercard)
- PayNearMe (cash at nearby retail locations)
- DRF | Play+ (prepaid card)
- VIP Preferred (ACH Bank Transfer)
Like depositing, withdrawing from DRF Sportsbook requires heading over to the cashier. From there, you can use the following methods to withdraw funds:
- DRF Play+ (prepaid card)
- Online Banking by Trustly
DRF Sportsbook offers a thorough customer support section on both its app and website. To start with, you can look for answers via the Customer Support portal, which has a knowledge base for most queries.
If you can’t find what you need in the Customer Support portal, there is an option to “Submit a Ticket” at the bottom of the portal page. You can also access the online live chat option at the bottom right of the Customer Support portal.
More Sportsbook Reviews