Skip to main content

NFL Moneyline Accuracy

Expert Consensus

  Expert's Picks
Rank Units Won Win % Record
All Moneylines #171 -13.09 63 % 63-37-0
Favorites #175 -20.50 65 % 55-29-0
Home Favorites #176 -30.54 59 % 30-21-0
Road Favorites #13 10.04 76 % 25-8-0
Home Team #176 -32.57 57 % 31-23-0
Road Team #7 19.48 70 % 32-14-0
-280 or more (>74% win probability) #173 -8.24 77 % 23-7-0
-190 to -279 (66-74% win probability) #175 -13.02 58 % 15-11-0
-140 to -189 (58-66% win probability) #1 9.27 75 % 12-4-0
Even to -139 (50-58% win probability) #178 -8.51 42 % 5-7-0
Underdogs #11 7.41 50 % 8-8-0
Home Underdogs #168 -2.03 33 % 1-2-0
Road Underdogs #8 9.44 54 % 7-6-0
Even to +139 (42-50% win probability) #177 -10.68 33 % 4-8-0
+140 to +189 (34-42% win probability) #4 18.09 100 % 4-0-0
+190 to +279 (26-34% win probability) #12 0.00 0 % 0-0-0
+280 or more (<26% win probability) #3 0.00 0 % 0-0-0