SI Sportsbook is currently offering a Bet $10, Get $50 Free Bets promotion to new users.
About SI Sportsbook
SI Sportsbook launched in 2021 as a partnership between Sports Illustrated and 888 Holdings. Developing an online sportsbook became a focus for Authentic Brands following its purchase of Sports Illustrated in 2019. Given that SI had established itself as a trusted brand name since its inception in 1954, there was an obvious opportunity to expand into the online sportsbook market. In the U.S., SI Sportsbook is currently legal in Colorado, Michigan, and Virginia with plans to expand to numerous other states in the near future.
The combination of the SI brand with one of the largest international gaming companies provides users with a wide array of opportunities through both desktop and mobile applications. SI Sportsbook offers competitive odds and lines on all major sports, and it also presents users with before-game and in-game wagering. The site also offers multiple value promotions for established users in addition to the promos for first-time bettors.
SI Sportsbook Offers and Promotions
Current offer: Bet $10, Get $50 Free Bets is available to new users in Colorado and Virginia.
To redeem this promo, New SI Sportsbook patrons must:
- Create an online account
- Opt-in to the promotion
- Make a qualifying deposit of at least $10
- Place a wager within seven days of deposit
- The wager must be settled within the same seven-day period
- The wager must be tied to betting odds of -200 or better
New users will receive five $10 free bets when the first bet is settled.
Pros: Trusted brand name with good security, extensive in-play betting options, free pick ’em contests with real money prizes
Cons: Low initial promo offer, dated betting interface, withdrawals processed slowly
- Mobile Interface: ⭐⭐⭐
- Deposit Bonus: ⭐⭐⭐
- Deposits & Withdrawals: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Safety and Security: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Customer Service: ⭐⭐⭐
- User Experience: ⭐⭐⭐
- Spreads: Spread betting is a bet on the difference of points, or “margin of victory,” in a game.
- Moneylines: Moneyline betting is when you pick the winner of the game or event.
- Halves: Halves let a bettor treat the first half and the second half as separate matches.
- Totals: A total, also known as an over/under, is a bet on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game.
- Futures: Futures bets are bets on an event that will be decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results).
- Props: A prop bet, short for a proposition, is a wager that is not directly tied to the final score or outcome.
- Live betting: This lets you place bets on the action as it unfolds.
SI Sportsbook offers these forms of deposit and withdrawal methods:
- ACH Bank Transfer
- Credit and debit cards
- Online banking
- Play+ Prepaid Card
- Bank transfer: $10 minimum withdrawal, up to three banking days to process
- Play+: $10 minimum withdrawal, one to three banking days to process
SI Sportsbook offers limited support. While users can find help via the question mark on the site, they also have to fill out a web form for more detailed questions, and they often do not receive answers by email for 24 hours. Live chat is not available.
More Sportsbook Reviews
- bet365 Sportsbook
- BetMGM Sportsbook
- BetRivers Sportsbook
- Betway Sportsbook
- Caesars Sportsbook
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- DRF Sportsbook
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- FOX Bet Sportsbook
- Fubo Sportsbook
- Party Casino Sportsbook
- Parx Sportsbook
- PointsBet Sportsbook
- SI Sportsbook
- SugarHouse Sportsbook
- Tipico Sportsbook
- TonyBet Sportsbook
- Unibet Sportsbook
- WynnBET Sportsbook