For the past few NFL seasons, each Sunday night I’ve written an early bets piece highlighting some applicable trends I’ve noticed for the upcoming week.
I’m not a trends bettor, but I find that historical situational data helps me identify spots I should consider further when analyzing games.
So here are some trends for Week 12 as well as an early bet I like for Bills vs. Lions based on the current lines in the market and my early personal projections, which I will update throughout the week along with our premium BettingPros spread projections.
NFL Week 12 Early Odds, Picks & Predictions: Bills vs. Lions
Check out our Bills at Lions matchup page.
- Kickoff: Thursday, Nov. 24, 2022, 12:30 pm ET
- Location: Ford Field
- Consensus Spread: Lions +9.5
Bills at Lions: 2022 ATS Records
- Bills ATS: 4-5-1 (-14.6% ROI)
- Lions ATS: 6-4 (15.6% ROI)
Detroit Lions Trend
- HC Dan Campbell: 17-9 ATS (25.1% ROI) as underdog
- HC Dan Campbell: 6-3 ATS (27.3% ROI) vs. opponent with winning record
Bills at Lions: Early Bet
- Best Line: Lions +10 (-115, DraftKings)
- Early Projection: Lions +8
Note: I first posted this pick in the BettingPros app via the lookahead line of +10.
Whether you’re new to sports betting or a betting pro, our How To Bet and Sports Betting Strategy and Advice pages are for you. You can get started with our How To Section — including How to Avoid the 7 Biggest Sports Betting Mistakes — or head to a more advanced strategy — like Thinking Like an Expert Sports Bettor — to learn more.