For the past few NFL seasons, each Sunday night I’ve written an early bets piece highlighting some applicable trends I’ve noticed for the upcoming week.
I’m not a trends bettor, but I find that historical situational data helps me identify spots I should consider further when analyzing games.
So here are some trends for Week 12 as well as an early bet I like for Texans vs. Dolphins based on the current lines in the market and my early personal projections, which I will update throughout the week along with our premium BettingPros spread projections.
NFL Week 12 Early Odds, Picks & Predictions: Texans vs. Dolphins
Check out our Texans at Dolphins matchup page.
- Kickoff: Sunday, Nov. 27, 2022, 1 pm ET
- Location: Hard Rock Stadium
- Consensus Spread: Dolphins -11.5
Texans at Dolphins: 2022 ATS Records
- Texans ATS: 5-5 (-5.2% ROI)
- Dolphins ATS: 5-5 (-4.1% ROI)
Miami Dolphins Trends
- QB Tua Tagovailoa: 11-4 ATS (40.4% ROI) at home
- QB Tua Tagovailoa: 5-2 ATS (37.0% ROI) in 2022 games with a 90% snap rate
Texans at Dolphins: Early Bet
- Best Line: Dolphins -11.5 (-110, FanDuel)
- Early Projection: Dolphins -13.75
Note: I first posted this pick in the BettingPros app via the lookahead line of -10.
Whether you’re new to sports betting or a betting pro, our How To Bet and Sports Betting Strategy and Advice pages are for you. You can get started with our How To Section — including How to Avoid the 7 Biggest Sports Betting Mistakes — or head to a more advanced strategy — like Thinking Like an Expert Sports Bettor — to learn more.