First basket player prop bets are a great way to jump into NBA betting action. It’s a bet that will be decided very quickly… with the first basket! You are betting on a player to score their team’s first basket. If they do, you win! Let’s take a look at all of today’s first basket player prop odds.
Also, take a look at our other best bets for Saturday:
- NBA Betting Odds, Picks & Predictions
- NBA Player Prop Bet Rankings Picks & Predictions
- NBA Same Game Parlay Odds, Picks & Predictions
- NBA Player Prop Bet Odds, Picks & Predictions
- NBA First Basket Scorer Odds, Picks & Predictions
- NBA PrizePicks Player Prop Bets & Picks
- NHL Player Prop Bet Odds, Picks & Predictions
- NHL Betting Odds, Picks & Predictions
- College Basketball Betting Odds, Picks & Predictions
- Big East Championship Picks
- ACC Championship Picks
- UFC Vegas 71 Odds, Picks & Predictions
- XFL Week 4 Best Bets
- XFL Week 4 PrizePicks Player Prop Bets
View 5-star bets and historical prop performance by players with our Prop Bet Analyzer >>
First Basket Player Prop Bets
What are Player Props?
Player props refer to wagers that bettors can make based on player performance in a specific game. The majority of player props are built around the most common statistical benchmarks, such as points, rebounds, or assists. Most player props are straight over/under plays that open at or near -110 and are adjusted based on where the money lands.
Whether you’re new to sports betting or a betting pro, our Sports Betting Strategy and Advice page is for you. You can get started with our 101 section — including 10 Sports Betting Tips for Beginners — or head to more advanced strategies — like Key Numbers When Betting Against the Spread — to learn more.
Go premium to view top prop bets based on Cover Probability, Expected Value & Star Rating >>
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | RadioPublic | Breaker | Castbox | Pocket Casts