In the second matchup between these AFC South teams this season, the hot Tennessee Titans head to Indianapolis to take on the struggling Colts. The Titans won the first matchup straight up, but the Colts covered the spread. This makes for an interesting divisional bout in Week 13.
Titans vs Colts Odds and Info
All odds taken from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Opening Lines: IND -3.0, O/U 43.0
- Moneyline: TEN (+124) | IND (-142)
- Spread: TEN +2.5 (-105) | IND -2.5 (-115)
- Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
- Location: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
- Start Time: 1 pm ET
- Coverage: CBS
- Tennessee Titans: DE Cameron Wake (IR), CB Chris Milton (IR), G Kevin Pamphile (Q), TE Delanie Walker (Q), CB LeShaun Sims (Q)
- Indianapolis Colts: TE Eric Ebron (IR), RB Marlon Mack (Out), WR T.Y. Hilton (Q), WR Parris Campbell (Q), CB Rock Ya-Sin (Q), S Khari Willis (Q)
Since making the quarterback switch to Ryan Tannehill, the Tennessee Titans have been rolling. Who would’ve thought we would be saying that before this season began? He has passed for 1,420 yards, completing 72.1 percent of his passes and throwing 10 touchdowns to just four interceptions. Tannehill has added another 123 yards and three touchdowns on the ground, but it’s Derrick Henry that has been moving the chains for the Titans. He is nine yards away from the 1,000-yard mark and is coming off back-to-back 150+ yard, two-touchdown games. Defensively, the Titans have talent all over this defense and give up the ninth-fewest points per game (19.7). However, they have allowed teams to score on them lately, averaging 27.3 points surrendered in their last three games.
The Colts continue to suffer injuries on the offensive side of the ball, and it has shown in their recent performances. T.Y. Hilton made his return from injury last week, but the team was without starting running back Marlon Mack and they lost tight end Eric Ebron during the game. Center Ryan Kelly has also been in and out of the lineup, but he is fully off the injury report for this week. They have had a long week to prepare for this divisional matchup, coming off a controversial loss last Thursday night. Playing at home is expected to be a big advantage in this one, with the Colts having a +21 point differential at home this season.
- The total has hit the over in the last five games for Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- Indianapolis is 10-1 in its last 11 home games against Tennessee.
- The total has hit the under in four of Indianapolis’ last six games against Tennessee.
- The Colts lead the all-time series with the Titans, 34-16.
- Last Meeting: September 15, 2019 – The Titans defeated the Colts, 19-17, at Nissan Stadium.
All odds taken from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Winning Margin (4-Way): Indianapolis Colts by 1-13 Pts (+145)
The Colts are coming off a controversial, close road loss to the Houston Texans in Week 12, while the Titans got a division win against the struggling Jaguars. Despite losing to Houston, Indianapolis really controlled that game throughout, but gave up a couple of plays, which became the deciding difference. Both of these teams will want to run the ball on Sunday, as the Colts and Titans rank third and 11th in rushing yards per game this season, respectively. The Colts, playing at home, have the advantage in recent matchups, as they are 10-1 against the Titans in their last 11 meetings at Lucas Oil Stadium. The Colts are also 4-2 at home this season, while the Titans are 2-3 on the road.
Simply building off that last point, the Colts have had the Titans’ number in recent seasons when playing in Indy. And while the Titans have been finding ways to win since making the quarterback switch, the only impressive win was at home versus the Chiefs. They have benefited from having four of their last five games at home, but they do not get that luxury this week, heading into a tough environment to succeed in, against a Colts team with something to prove. Like always, the Titans are a .500 team, so I expect them to take this L and even their record on Sunday, with the Colts offense getting back on track.
Check out our other NFL Sports Betting Guides for Week 13
- Philadelphia Eagles at Miami Dolphins (+10)
- New York Jets at Cincinnati Bengals (+3)
- San Francisco 49ers at Baltimore Ravens (-5.5)
- Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers (+2)
- Green Bay Packers at New York Giants (+6.5)
- Washington Redskins at Carolina Panthers (-10)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Jacksonville Jaguars (+2.5)
- Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos (+3)
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals (+3)
- Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs (-10)
- New England Patriots at Houston Texans (+3)
- Minnesota Vikings at Seattle Seahawks (-2.5)