Betway is currently offering a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet promotion to new users.
About Betway Sportsbook
Betway Sportsbook is a British online gambling company that operates across regulated online marketplaces. Launched in 2006, it holds licenses in many other countries including the UK, Malta, Italy, Denmark, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, South Africa, Portugal, and Ireland. In the U.S., Betway Sportsbook is available in Arizona, Colorado, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Indiana, Virginia, and Iowa.
Betway is an internationally recognized brand offering exciting, innovative, and secure gaming to markets globally. They focus on using the latest technology for a fully immersive gaming experience, and they maintain solid odds for the most popular events in their sportsbook.
Betway Sportsbook offers a world-class online betting experience. They understand that every bettor has their own style of wagering and sport interest, but they all want access to the best odds and a wide range of markets for each game or match. The sports betting site provides a mix of options that will suit every taste, whether you are a beginner or veteran sports bettor. Odds are updated constantly, with more than 50,000 markets available to bet on. They offer a range of betting options, including pre-game and live-betting selections.
Betway Offers and Promotions
- Current offer: $1,000 Risk-Free Bet is available to new users in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- $250 Risk-Free Bet is available to new users in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, and Iowa
To redeem this promo, New Betway patrons must:
- Create an online account
- Opt-in to the promotion
- Make a qualifying deposit of at least $10
- Place a wager within seven days of deposit
- The wager must be settled within the same seven-day period
- The wager must be tied to betting odds of -350 or better
If your first bet loses, Betway will give you up site credit for the amount of your wager up to $250 or $1,000, depending on your state.
Pros: Significant sign-up offer, smooth and efficient mobile interface, lucrative same-game parlays, convenient banking methods
Cons: $4,000 withdrawal limit per week, longer wait time for withdrawals on weekends
- Mobile Interface: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Deposit Bonus: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Deposits & Withdrawals: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Safety and Security: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Customer Service: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- User Experience: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Spreads: Spread betting is a bet on the difference of points, or “margin of victory,” in a game.
- Moneylines: Moneyline betting is when you pick the winner of the game or event.
- Halves: Halves let a bettor treat the first half and the second half as separate matches.
- Totals: A total, also known as an over/under, is a bet on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game.
- Futures: Future bets are bets on an event that will be decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results).
- Props: A prop bet, short for a proposition, is a wager that is not directly tied to the final score or outcome.
- Live betting: This lets you place bets on the action as it unfolds.
Betway Sportsbook offers these forms of deposit and withdrawal methods:
|Deposit Method||Fee||Process Time||Minimum Deposit|
|Visa or Mastercard||Free||Instant||$10|
|Withdrawal Method||Fee||Process Time||Minimum Withdrawal|
|Visa or Mastercard||Free||1-5 banking days||$10|
|Play+||Free||1-5 banking days||$10|
|PayPal||Free||2-5 banking days||$10|
|PayNearMe||Free||2-5 banking days||$20|
|eCheck||Free||1 banking day||$10|
Betway Customer Service has a Help tab for the most commonly asked questions and even offers short videos for some topics. It is easy to navigate and has 15 different sections. If you feel that a question is not answered in full there, you can contact the support team directly by live chat or by email at any time. Phone support is only available from 4 am to 8 pm ET.
- Live chat available 24/7
- Email: email@example.com
- Support languages: English + 10 others
- Twitter: @BetwaySupport
More Sportsbook Reviews
- bet365 Sportsbook
- BetMGM Sportsbook
- BetRivers Sportsbook
- Betsafe Sportsbook
- Caesars Sportsbook
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- DRF Sportsbook
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- FOX Bet Sportsbook
- Fubo Sportsbook
- Party Casino Sportsbook
- Parx Sportsbook
- PointsBet Sportsbook
- SI Sportsbook
- SugarHouse Sportsbook
- Tipico Sportsbook
- TonyBet Sportsbook
- Unibet Sportsbook
- WynnBET Sportsbook