FOX Bet Sportsbook is currently offering a $50 Risk-Free Bet promotion to new users.
About Fox Bet Sportsbook
Fox Bet Sportsbook was well-known in Europe, Canada, and Australia before landing in the U.S. following the legalization of sports betting in multiple states. The Stars Group operated BetStars, and after merging with media giant Fox, Fox Bet was created. The Stars Group has had plenty of success all over the globe and is sure to translate its experience into a tremendous product. Its success in Europe (primarily the United Kingdom), Australia, and Canada (over $800 million per year) make it a major player in the U.S. betting market.
FOX Bet offers just about everything you’d dream of from a sportsbook, including top-notch promos and bonuses and loads of deposit and withdrawal options.
Fox Bet Sportsbook Offer and Promotions
Current offer: $50 Risk-Free Bet is available to new users.
To redeem this promo, new Fox Bet Sportsbook patrons must:
- Sign up for a Fox Bet Sportsbook account and verify your identity.
- Click on the View Challenge button and hit Opt In before placing your first bet within seven days of creating your account.
- The bet must have minimum odds of -200.
- If your first bet loses, Fox Bet will refund it as a free bet up to $50.
- The free bet must be used within seven days after issuance or it will be voided.
- The offer applies to sports wagering only.
Pros: Generally favorable odds, Super 6 free-to-play game, reduced juice on local games
Cons: Newer app, less appealing prop markets, ongoing promos weaker than other sites
- Mobile Interface: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Deposit Bonus: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Deposits and Withdrawals: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Safety & Security: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Customer Service: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- User Experience: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Spreads: Spread betting is a bet on the difference of points, or “margin of victory,” in a game.
- Moneylines: Moneyline betting is when you pick the winner of the game or event.
- Halves: Halves let a bettor treat the first half and the second half as separate matches.
- Totals: A total, also known as an over/under, is a bet on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game.
- Futures: Future bets are bets on an event that will be decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results).
- Props: A prop bet, short for a proposition, is a wager that is not directly tied to the final score or outcome.
- Live betting: This lets you place bets on the action as it unfolds.
- Australian Rules Football
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Motor Racing
- Track & Field
Fox Bet Sportsbook offers these forms of deposit and withdrawal methods.
A minimum deposit of $10 can be made by any of the following methods:
Users can withdraw funds with no transaction fee in any of the following ways:
- Bank Transfer
Although many prefer to chat live with a representative, that is currently only available to certain customers. With that said, you will often be able to quickly get a response via e-mail (email@example.com) and can always contact them via phone at 437-371-5742.
More Sportsbook Reviews
- bet365 Sportsbook
- BetMGM Sportsbook
- BetRivers Sportsbook
- Betway Sportsbook
- Caesars Sportsbook
- DraftKings Sportsbook
- DRF Sportsbook
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- Fubo Sportsbook
- Party Casino Sportsbook
- Parx Sportsbook
- PointsBet Sportsbook
- SI Sportsbook
- SugarHouse Sportsbook
- Tipico Sportsbook
- TonyBet Sportsbook
- Unibet Sportsbook
- WynnBET Sportsbook